October 27, 2011

Landscape of mystery!

Hey friends, fans and family!

"Landscape of mystery" - well talking about landscapes, I would like to move to America!

You're probably wondering "what is this?". You have good reason to! When I captured this photo, it instantly reminded me of some sort of landscape, from a low budget Sci-Fi movie of the 70's!

A few seconds later, it reminded my of a mega city with skyscrapers just a few meters from each other!

Imagine if Earth looked like this?
Landscape of mystery!

Guys, this is just the bottom of a shoe..

Taking photos is, in my honest opinion, all about imagination. For example, if you can imagine a landscape/crowded city when you look at this picture, I would say that you should become some sort of artist!!!

Stay tuned - over'n'out!

No comments:

Post a Comment