October 26, 2011

Canon EOS 550D - video!

Hey friends, fans and family!

"I need a dollar" - well actually I could use a few bucks!

I made this video, when I got my new camera in late 2010! It's a Canon EOS 550D!
My lovely dad bought it to me in the end of November 2010, so I could get to know it before going to Thailand to spend Christmas and New Year! I use the camera whenever I go to the airport to spot some airplanes, or whenever I just feel like making a video.

Please note that this video was shot on December 5th 2010, so sorry for bringing up an old video, I just felt like showing you guys what you can create with a camera and a little imagination!


Leave a comment if you want to!

I might do another video VERY soon! I'm in a total 'director-mood'!!!

Stay tuned - over'n'out!

2 comments:

  1. got 500d :) there is a firmware hack fixing the 20fps mode on 1080p (i guess they are at 24 fps now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine can record at both 24fps, 30fps and a bunch of others :)

    ReplyDelete