November 6, 2011

Technology!

Hey friends, fans and family!

*Quick recap of Thursdays game*
Unfortunately FCK lost 2-1 to the German team (Hannover 96 that is). Although the atmosphere was amazing, the players weren't in their best shape. Better luck next time!

Who doesn't love technology?


If there's something I love, it's technology! When entering the world of tech, you're entering a world with limitless opportunities! Here are some examples;

I'm walking down the street with my iPhone in my hand, then suddenly I'm feeling kinda' hungry. I will do a quick Google search which will show me the nearest McDonald's. When @McDonald's I feel like checking the Stocks, well they weren't lookin' too good..

Then, while I eat that unhealthy food, I feel like watch a certain YouTube video that I had set up a reminder for on my iPhone. I thought that video was hilarious! So I will  just share it on Facebook and Twitter. Before I leave McDonald's, I better check the weather forecast. Not lookin' too good.. Thankfully I checked the forecast before I left home, so I brought an umbrella.

On my way home, I suddenly notice a Corvette! BAM! Snaps a video of it accelerating! Since it's already gone I will upload it to YouTube, on-the-go.

I know this is just an 'iPhone-example', but hey! Sue me!

Technology!

OH! I forgot my bus-card! Better by a ticket on-the-go ;-)

ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES!!

Stay tuned - over'n'out!

1 comment: